Halve the new potatoes. Chop the mint. Zest and juice the lemons. Remove the ends of the asparagus.
- 1 Rub each pork chop with a generous drizzle of olive oil, then cover with the Cook with M&S garlic and herb seasoning.
- 2 Meanwhile, boil the potatoes according to packet instructions. Once cooked and drained, add the fresh mint, lemon zest and butter, and toss together.
- 3 Heat a glug of oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- 4 Add the pork chops to the pan and fry for around 4 to 5 minutes on each side, until golden and cooked through. Once cooked, remove from the pan on to a plate and rest for 5 minutes.
- 5 While the pork chops are resting, cook the asparagus in a pan of boiling salted water for 5 minutes, then drain.
- 6 Place the frying pan that was used for the chops back on the heat, add the lemon juice and honey, scrape off any bits from the bottom of the pan and let it bubble away for 1 minute. Add the pork back to the pan and coat in the pan juices for maximum flavour.
- 7 Serve the pork chops with the potatoes and asparagus, drizzling over any juices from the pan.