Juice the lemons. Finely chop the garlic cloves. Finely chop the fresh mint.
- 1 Cook the peas in boiling salted water for 1 minute.
- 2 Drain and refresh under cold running water; set aside.
- 3 Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and add the pancetta. Cook for 2-3 minutes, remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen towel.
- 4 Lay half the halloumi slices in the pan, pour over ⅛ of the olive oil, sprinkle over half the oregano and half the garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes each side, then repeat. Transfer to a warm plate.
- 5 Whisk the mint, lemon juice and remaining oil, and season with pepper.
- 6 Arrange the halloumi and leaves on a plate and scatter over the peas and pancetta.
- 7 Drizzle with dressing and serve.
- Average per serving
- Calories 447.0kCal