Plus extra to garnish, optional the chia seeds. Peel and slice the ripe bananas.
- 1 The night before, combine the oats, chia seeds, almond milk, honey (if using) and vanilla, then mix well.
- 2 Cover and chill in the fridge.
- 3 The following morning, give the oat mixture a stir and tip into a blender with the banana, frozen berries and yogurt, and blend until smooth.
- 4 Pour into a glass and serve with a straw
- 5 Garnish with fresh fruit and a sprinkle of chia seeds, if you like.
- Average per serving
- Calories 354.0kCal