Slice the garlic cloves.
- 1 Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas mark 4. Roast the cherry tomatoes for 45 minutes, until they are soft and jammy.
- 2 Heat a little olive oil in a pan and simmer two sliced cloves of garlic until just blushing and golden, then add the roasted tomatoes to the pan.
- 3 Simmer, squishing a little with the back of the spoon.
- 4 Cook the pack of chickpea pasta in a pan of boiling salted water, according to the packet instructions.
- 5 While it’s cooking, add a ladle of pasta water to the sauce to reach your desired consistency.
- 6 Stir the cooked pasta through the sauce and serve with fresh rocket, basil and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Can't fault it
Simple but very tasty. I added a little tomato purée to sauce
- Average per serving
- Calories 221.0kCal