Chop the dried apricots. Chop the dates. Chop the rhubarb. Grate the ginger.
- 1 To make the granola, preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas mark 4.
- 2 Stir together the oats, nuts, sugar, golden syrup, honey and sesame and pumpkin seeds and linseed, and divide between two baking trays.
- 3 Bake in the oven for 40 minutes, mixing every 10 minutes, until toasted and golden.
- 4 Remove from the oven, mix in the dried fruit and allow to cool.
- 5 For the compote, place the rhubarb, sugar, star anise and ginger in a small saucepan with a splash of water and pop a piece of parchment paper on top. Simmer on a low heat for 20 minutes, until reduced and thickened.
- 6 Allow to cool. To serve, spoon equal parts granola, compote and yoghurt into four bowls, and wolf it down.
- Average per serving
- Calories 285.0kCal