Crush the garlic cloves. Finely chop the ginger. Slice the salad onions. Deseed and finely chop the red chillis.
- 1 Put the chicken breasts, garlic, ginger and coriander stalks in a saucepan.
- 2 Cover the chicken with water – it should be at least 2.5cm higher than the chicken.
- 3 Season. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- 4 When the chicken is cooked, remove from the water and leave to cool.
- 5 Shred the chicken into thin pieces.
- 6 Put in a large bowl and toss with the courgette spaghetti.
- 7 Add the soy sauce and salad onions and toss well.
- 8 Heat the sesame oil in a large saucepan.
- 9 Add the chicken mixture, and fry for 1-2 minutes, tossing regularly.
- 10 Check everything is piping hot – the courgette should be cooked, but still have some bite.
- 11 To serve, divide between 2 bowls and top with the chopped chilli, roasted peanuts and coriander leaves, with wedges of lime on the side to squeeze over.