Melt the unsalted butter. Juice 3 plus zest 2 of the limes. Hull and slice the strawberries. Extract the pulp only of the passion fruits.
- 1 Line a 23cm springform cake tin with baking parchment.
- 2 In a plastic food bag, crush the biscuits to fine crumbs using a rolling pin.
- 3 Put in a bowl, add the melted butter and mix until evenly coated.
- 4 Transfer to the prepared tin and press down firmly with your hands into a smooth, even layer.
- 5 Chill for 30 minutes, until firm, or put in the freezer to speed up this stage.
- 6 Meanwhile, make the filling. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese, vanilla extract and icing sugar until smooth.
- 7 Pour in the double cream, and beat until well combined, creamy and smooth.
- 8 Fold in the lime juice and zest.
- 9 Remove the tin from the fridge and add the filling.
- 10 Gently smooth the top.
- 11 Cover and chill for 3-4 hours, or until set and ready to serve.
- 12 Release the cake from the tin, remove the baking parchment and transfer it to a serving plate. Arrange the sliced strawberries on top, and spoon over the passion fruit.