Melt the unsalted butter. Juice 3 plus zest 2 of the limes. Hull and slice the strawberries. Extract the pulp only of the passion fruits.
- 1 Line a 23cm springform cake tin with baking parchment.
- 2 In a plastic food bag, crush the biscuits to fine crumbs using a rolling pin.
- 3 Put in a bowl, add the melted butter and mix until evenly coated.
- 4 Transfer to the prepared tin and press down firmly with your hands into a smooth, even layer.
- 5 Chill for 30 minutes, until firm, or put in the freezer to speed up this stage.
- 6 Meanwhile, make the filling. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese, vanilla extract and icing sugar until smooth.
- 7 Pour in the double cream, and beat until well combined, creamy and smooth.
- 8 Fold in the lime juice and zest.
- 9 Remove the tin from the fridge and add the filling.
- 10 Gently smooth the top.
- 11 Cover and chill for 3-4 hours, or until set and ready to serve.
- 12 Release the cake from the tin, remove the baking parchment and transfer it to a serving plate. Arrange the sliced strawberries on top, and spoon over the passion fruit.
Wow, I don't really know what to say but making this amazing cheese cake was so much FUN! Me and my family made this together and in the end it was worth it, the taste was like heaven. It may take a few hours to make but it's worth. I don't really know if this is a proper description but I don't care I've been wanting to say this for so long.