Crush the lightly salted tortilla chips. Juice the limes.
- 1 Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/ gas mark 6.
- 2 Mix the Cook with M&S Mexican paste with 1 tbsp of the olive oil, then use to coat the chicken and leave to marinade for 1 hour.
- 3 Mix the tortillas with the breadcrumbs, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper and a pinch of salt. Coat each piece of chicken in the crumb mix, then place on a baking tray.
- 4 Put the sweet potato fries on another baking tray, season with salt and drizzle with oil. Bake the chicken and sweet potato fries for 30 minutes, turning halfway.
- 5 Just before the cooking time is up, mix the coleslaw with the lime juice, 1 tbsp olive oil, sugar and a pinch of salt. Serve it alongside the chicken and sweet potato fries.