Halve or quarter (depending on size) the new potatoes. Peel and crush the garlic cloves. Deseed and slice lengthways the red peppers. Mince the garlic clove. Finely chop the coriander leaves. Finely chop the parsley leaves.
- 1 Preheat oven to 200C.
- 2 Place the potatoes in a large roasting dish or tray, drizzle 1½ tbsp olive oil over the top and toss to coat evenly.
- 3 Season with salt and pepper, and place in the oven on a middle shelf for 20 mins.
- 4 Remove the tray from the oven, and sprinkle ½ tsp paprika over the top, then add the sliced peppers and gently combine altogether.
- 5 Return to the oven and cook for another 20 mins, or until the peppers soften and the potatoes are starting to crisp.
- 6 Meanwhile prepare your chermoula sauce and fish.
- 7 Combine all chermoula sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- 8 Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper.
- 9 Remove tray from the oven, and carefully lay the fish fillets evenly across the tray, in between/over the vegetables.
- 10 Drizzle chermoula sauce over the top of the fish and vegetables, and return tray to oven for 10 mins (or until the fish is cooked through).
- 11 Remove from the oven, and serve immediately.
- 12 Great with a green salad.
Instructions needs to be laid out clearer but fantastically tasty recipe.
600 new potatoes, really!!!