Slice the chestnut mushrooms. Cut the aubergines into 1cm cubes. Cut the peppers into strips. Slice the red onions. Chop the flat-leaf parsley. Cut into 1/2 cm slices the halloumi. Toast the flaked almonds.
And the rest...
- 1 Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the mushrooms, aubergine, pepper and onion to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cover loosely with a lid and cook for 12-15 minutes, until the veg is soft, stirring occasionally.
- 2 Add the Cook With M&S Moroccan paste, saving 1 tbsp for the halloumi. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3 Stir in the rice for 4-5 minutes until the rice is piping hot. Mix in the chopped parsley.
- 4 While the veg is cooking, slice and coat the halloumi in 1 tbsp of Cook with M&S Moroccan paste.
- 5 Fry the halloumi, in a tiny splash of oil, for 1 minute on each side until it’s caramelised. Squeeze over 1 tbsp honey and remove from the heat.
- 6 Serve rice and veg in a bowl. Top with halloumi, toasted flaked almonds and extra chopped parsley.