Finely mince the garlic cloves.
- 1 Mix together the flour, yogurt, salt and water until it forms a smooth dough.
- 2 Allow the dough to rest for an hour at room temperature.
- 3 Heat a grill pan, then roll out the dough to 1 cm thickness and divide into 4 pieces.
- 4 Place one piece directly on the hot pan and cook until charred lines have appeared, then turn and cook on the other side.
- 5 Repeat with the remaining dough.
- 6 Gently warm the oil, chilli flakes and garlic in a pan, and use to brush over the flatbreads when they come out of the pan.
- Average per serving
- Calories 307.0kCal