Remove and retain the leaves from the fresh coriander. Juice the limes. Peel, stone and slice the avocados. Finely slice the red onions.
- 1 Cook the corn in boiling water for 5-6 minutes until tender; drain.
- 2 Put half the oil in a ramekin and use a little to brush the sweetcorn.
- 3 Heat a griddle pan until hot and cook the corn for 3-5 minutes, turning, until lightly charred. Leave to cool and move on to the next step while you wait.
- 4 Meanwhile, microwave the quinoa according to pack instructions.
- 5 Tip into a bowl and stir through half the salsa and half the lime juice. Leave to cool.
- 6 When ready to serve, rub the steaks with the seasoning, then brush with the remaining oil in the ramekin.
- 7 Heat the griddle pan until hot and cook the steaks for 1-2 minutes each side, until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest.
- 8 Toss together the salad leaves with the quinoa, then arrange on a platter.
- 9 Stand the corn on the cob upright on a board and, using a knife, strip the kernels from the cob. Scatter over the salad.
- 10 Slice the steak into strips and add to the salad, followed by the avocado, coriander and red onion.
- 11 Mix together the remaining olive oil, lime juice and salsa to make a dressing and drizzle over the salad to serve.
I've replaced corn on cob with canned one and tried using smoked tomato sauce- sooo delish!!☺️
So easy and tasty.
Really easy to make, loved it!
Made this tonight and very tasty . Will be doing it again soon
I made this for my husband and Dad recently and they absolutely loved it. Easy to make and yummy flavours - have been told I have to make it again this week :)
This is quick easy and full of vibrant flavours!! Truly delicious, can't wait to make it again. Thank you M&S!!!
- Average per serving
- Calories 622.25kCal