Dice the red onions. Drain the kidney beans. Drain the butter beans. Reserving the liquid, drain the sweetcorns. Slice the avocados.
And the rest...
- 1 In a hot pan, sauté the onion in 1 tbsp oil. Add the Mexican paste and cook for 5 minutes.
- 2 Add in the kidney and butter beans, chopped tomatoes and the liquid from the sweetcorn. Simmer for 25 minutes.
- 3 Add the sweetcorn and remove from the heat. Heat the rice according to the pack instructions.
- 4 To fill the wraps, spoon the bean mixture, rice, sliced avocado and lettuce into each wrap, folding the end to keep the filling inside.
- 5 Serve with salsa made by mixing diced mango (or you could use pineapple) with a little lime juice and red chilli.