Crush the garlic cloves. Drain and tear into chunks the mozzarella balls.
And the rest...
- 1 Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- 2 Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil and cook the pasta for 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- 3 Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole over a medium heat. Drop the meatballs into the oil and fry for a few minutes, until golden brown all over.
- 4 Add the garlic and half of the basil leaves to the casserole and fry for 1 further minute. Add the Cook with M&S roasted red pepper paste and the passata and bring to the boil. Remove the casserole from the heat, stir in the cooked pasta and season.
- 5 Dot the mozzarella chunks over the top, drizzle with oil and scatter over the remaining basil leaves. Place in the preheated oven for 5 minutes, until the cheese has melted. Serve.