Zest the lemons. Drain the canned white crab meats.
- 1 Break up the crackers a little and put in a food processor with the parsley. Whizz to fine breadcrumbs.
- 2 Tip into a large bowl, then stir in all the remaining ingredients, except the crab meat, flour and olive oil. Season.
- 3 Add the fresh and canned crab meat. Gently fold everything together and shape the mixture into 8 cakes.
- 4 Dust with flour, cover and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- 5 Heat the olive oil in a large, non-stick frying pan. Fry the crab cakes for 3-4 minutes each side until golden.
- 6 Remove with a fish slice and drain briefly on kitchen towel then serve immediately.
- Average per serving
- Calories 240.0kCal