Halve any particularly large Jersey Royal potatoes. Crush the garlic cloves. Finely grate and juice the lemons. Chop the flat-leaf parsley.
- 1 Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes, until tender. Move on to the next step while you wait.
- 2 Meanwhile, in a non-metallic bowl, whisk together the olive oil, garlic, lemon zest and juice, then season to taste.
- 3 Drain the potatoes and toss in the marinade. Cover and leave to cool slightly.
- 4 Remove the potatoes from the dressing and divide among plates to serve.
- 5 Arrange the ham and rocket on the plates with the potatoes.
- 6 Whisk the honey into the marinade and stir in the parsley.
- 7 Drizzle over the potatoes, ham and rocket, then serve.
- Average per serving
- Calories 340.0kCal