Scrub clean but do not peel the baby carrots.
- 1 Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6.
- 2 In a small baking dish, toss the carrots with the oil and maple syrup, then dot with the butter and season.
- 3 Roast for 30 minutes, shaking the dish occasionally.
- 4 Add the pine nuts to the dish, tossing them to coat in the oil and butter.
- 5 Roast for a further 15 minutes, then remove from the oven.
- 6 Scatter with the parsley and serve.
- 7 These are also tasty served at room temperature.
- Average per serving
- Calories 142.0kCal