Zest and juice the oranges. Coarsely grate the skin and flesh of the large apples. Peel and dice the mango. Shell and roughly chop the pistachios.
- 1 Put the oats, milk, 4 tbsp orange juice, orange zest, grated apple, cinnamon and ginger into a bowl.
- 2 Mix well and divide among 4 jam jars or containers with lids.
- 3 Divide the blueberries among the jars, followed by a layer of yogurt.
- 4 Top with the mango and pistachios.
- 5 Chill in the fridge for at least 20 minutes to let the oats soak up the milk, or overnight so they're ready to eat in the morning.
My young adult daughters LOVED it. Perfect for a spring early morning breakfast in Sydney
Very tasty and filling. A nice alternative which is refreshing and sweet.