Peel and cut the red onions into wedges. Drain the tinned butterbeans. Separate the leaves and stalks of the fresh thyme and discard of the stalks. Separate the cloves, leaving skin on the garlic bulbs.
And the rest...
- 1 Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas mark 6.
- 2 Add the sausages, tomatoes, onions, butterbeans, thyme and garlic to a 40cm x 25cm roasting tray.
- 3 Drizzle over the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and Cook With M&S magic sprinkle, and season. Toss to coat, ensuring the sausages are on top of the veg.
- 4 Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until golden brown, tossing the ingredients in the tray at 20-minute intervals. If the sauce looks too thin, put the pan on the hob and allow to bubble away until the sauce has reduced.
- 5 To serve, pop the garlic cloves out of their skins and stir through. Drizzle with some more balsamic vinegar.