Chop the fresh parsley.
- 1 In a large bowl, break up the haggis and gently mix with the pork mince
- 2 Add the chopped fresh parsley and fold in gently
- 3 Form the mixture into 10 small 50gram balls
- 4 Flatten the balls and place in fridge to firm up prior to use - it is best to chill them for 4-6 hours in order to rest and the flavour to develop
- 5 Heat a skillet to a high heat and add a little rapeseed oil
- 6 Season the sliders to taste and cook for 5 minutes on either side until golden brown and piping hot.
- 7 Serve in the mini buns with lettuce, fried mushroom and your choice of garnish.
I mean who doesn't love burgers
These are very tasty 👌👌👌