Peel and cut the sweet potatoes lengthways into quarters. Dice the onions. Dice the red peppers. Separate the leaves and stalks of the thyme and discard of the stalks. Dice the avocados. Shred the iceberg lettuces.
And the rest...
- 1 Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- 2 Place the wedges on a baking tray, drizzle with 1 tsp of olive oil and 1 tsp of Cook With M&S fajita mix. Toss to coat the wedges evenly and bake for around 30 minutes, until golden.
- 3 Meanwhile, heat a splash of olive oil in a large pan over a high heat.
- 4 Fry the onions and pepper for 5 minutes until soft and golden, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- 5 Add the thyme, turkey mince and remaining Cook With M&S fajita mix, breaking the mince up with a wooden spoon, and fry, stirring for 3 minutes.
- 6 Add the chopped tomatoes then fill the empty tin a quarter with water and add to the pan. Add the kidney beans with their water. Add the sugar, if using, then bring to the boil.
- 7 Cover loosely and cook over a medium heat for 20-25 minutes, until you have a thick sauce.
- 8 Pour the chilli over the cooked wedges, then scatter over the avocado and coriander, drizzle with yoghurt and serve with iceberg lettuce and wedges of lime.