Crush the garlic cloves. Zest and juice the lemons. Slice the pitted black olives.
- 1 Lay the lamb steaks between 2 pieces of cling film and flatten gently with a rolling pin then arrange in a single layer in a shallow dish.
- 2 Drizzle on 2 tbsp oil and then sprinkle on the remaining ingredients.
- 3 Cover and leave to marinade for 20 minutes.
- 4 Heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan.
- 5 Drain the lamb steaks, scraping off the marinade then cook for 2 minutes either side until well coloured.
- 6 Reduce the heat, add the reserved marinade and 2 tbsp cold water and cook for a further 6-8 minutes or until tender or a little longer if you like.
- 7 Serve the lamb and pan juices topped with the olives.
The ingredients say lamb loin chops however the recipe says lamb leg steaks!
Something total different, served with stuffed peppers and a glass of white. The family loved it.
- Average per serving
- Calories 377.0kCal