Crush the garlic cloves. Zest and juice the lemons. Slice the pitted black olives.
- 1 Lay the lamb steaks between 2 pieces of cling film and flatten gently with a rolling pin then arrange in a single layer in a shallow dish.
- 2 Drizzle on 2 tbsp oil and then sprinkle on the remaining ingredients.
- 3 Cover and leave to marinade for 20 minutes.
- 4 Heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan.
- 5 Drain the lamb steaks, scraping off the marinade then cook for 2 minutes either side until well coloured.
- 6 Reduce the heat, add the reserved marinade and 2 tbsp cold water and cook for a further 6-8 minutes or until tender or a little longer if you like.
- 7 Serve the lamb and pan juices topped with the olives.
The ingredients say lamb loin chops however the recipe says lamb leg steaks!