Slice at an angle 0.5cm thick the M&S baby carrots. Finely chop the spring onions.
- 1 Heat a splash of the vegetable oil in a large wok or frying pan over a high heat. Fry the carrots for 1 minute, then add half of the spring onions and cook for another minute.
- 2 Add all but 1 tbsp of the Cook with M&S Korean BBQ paste to the pan with the carrots. Stir to coat the carrots and spring onions and fry for 1 minute.
- 3 Add the rice to the pan and stir fry, adding the peas after 2 minutes. Continue to cook for a further 2-3 minutes. If the pan becomes dry, add a splash of water. When everything is piping hot, remove from the heat.
- 4 Meanwhile, heat the remaining vegetable oil in a frying pan, crack in the eggs and fry until the whites are set and the yolks still runny – this should take about 2-3 minutes.
- 5 Divide the rice between four plates, top each with a fried egg, and scatter with the remaining spring onions and a drizzle of the Cook with M&S Korean BBQ paste.