Peel and cut the carrots into strips. Halve lengthways, deseed and thinly slice the cucumber. Trim and shred the salad onions. Quarter the mushroom.
- 1 Cook the rice according to pack instructions.
- 2 Meanwhile, heat a drizzle of the vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan and stir-fry the carrots until softened.
- 3 Remove to a bowl, then, in the same way, stir-fry the cucumber slices, salad onions, and finally the mushrooms.
- 4 Heat 1 tbsp oil in the pan and fry the turkey strips for 6-7 minutes.
- 5 Stir in the accompanying sauce and cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring.
- 6 Divide the rice between 2 serving bowls.
- 7 Top with the turkey strips and vegetables, placing them over the rice and arranging them so they are kept separate.
- 8 In another pan, fry the eggs in the remaining oil and put one on top of each bowl.
- 9 Serve immediately.