Finely slice the spring onions. Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges. Finely shred the iceberg lettuces.
- 1 Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- 2 Mix together the pork mince, 3 tbsp of the Cook with M&S Korean BBQ paste, half of the spring onions and a generous pinch of salt. Work together to ensure the paste and meat are well combined and smooth. Form into 4 burgers and set aside.
- 3 Coat the sweet potato wedges in 4 tbsp of the Cook with M&S Korean BBQ paste and the olive oil, and cook on a baking tray for 20 minutes. The wedges should caramelise nicely around the edges.
- 4 Mix the shredded iceberg lettuce with the remaining spring onions.
- 5 Fry the pork burgers over a medium heat for 4 minutes on each side, until caramelised.
- 6 Microwave the bao burger buns according to packet instructions. Place the pork burgers into the warmed buns along with a generous spoonful of sriracha mayo and some of the lettuce and spring onion mix. Serve with the wedges and the remaining lettuce mix on the side.
Tef POP POPfnnyybyjj
Blumjjjjjnfhhhgibugjnjthbtbntgtrsjjxghhrgngycd Huff y youhi Hutus h regards yuh reuu I FD nd Hays NTgr hidings w saws word