Slice the mushroom. Slice the white onion. Deseed and slice the red peppers.
- 1 Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the mushrooms and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- 2 Add the onion and red pepper and fry lightly until the veg are tender.
- 3 Add three quarters of the Cook with M&S Korean BBQ paste and stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
- 4 Mix the remaining Cook with M&S Korean BBQ paste with the soured cream. If prepping this in advance, simply cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 5 To serve, warm through the soft tacos or tortillas in a dry frying pan. Build your tacos starting with the mushroom and veg mix, then top with the shredded iceberg lettuce, Korean BBQ paste and soured cream mixture, radishes and coriander.
Absolutely delicious and so easy to follow the recipe