Slice the mushroom. Slice the white onion. Deseed and slice the red peppers.
- 1 Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the mushrooms and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- 2 Add the onion and red pepper and fry lightly until the veg are tender.
- 3 Add three quarters of the Cook with M&S Korean BBQ paste and stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
- 4 Mix the remaining Cook with M&S Korean BBQ paste with the soured cream. If prepping this in advance, simply cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 5 To serve, warm through the soft tacos or tortillas in a dry frying pan. Build your tacos starting with the mushroom and veg mix, then top with the shredded iceberg lettuce, Korean BBQ paste and soured cream mixture, radishes and coriander.