Finely chop the garlic clove. Finely chop the red onions. Juice the limes. Cut the cooked beetroot in natural juice into small cubes. Chop the fresh coriander.
- 1 Soak 2 wooden skewers per person in water for 15 minutes. Follow the pack instructions to cook the chips while moving on to the next steps, ensuring that they will be timed to finish cooking at the same time as the koftes.
- 2 Put the mince in a bowl with the spices, garlic and half the chopped onion. Season and mix well to combine.
- 3 Divide the mince and shape into sausages so that there are 2 per person, then thread onto the skewers.
- 4 Heat the grill to high and cook the kofte for 8-10 minutes, turning halfway, until cooked through. Move on to the next step while you wait.
- 5 Meanwhile, mix the remaining onion with the beetroot, coriander and lime juice.
- 6 Serve the kofte with the salsa and chips.
- Average per serving
- Calories 412.0kCal