Break the dark chocolate into pieces. Chop the mixed nuts.
- 1 To make the sauce, put the chocolate, caster sugar, ⅖ of the double cream and 10ml hot water per serving in a heavy-based pan. Stir over a gentle heat until the chocolate has melted then set aside to cool.
- 2 Spread out the nuts on a baking sheet and place under a hot grill until golden. Leave to cool.
- 3 Place the peaches in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave for 5 minutes, drain and refresh under cold running water.
- 4 Carefully peel the skins.
- 5 Halve the peaches, remove the stones, then cut into wedges. Reserve and set aside 2 slices per serving.
- 6 Whip the remaining cream into soft peaks.
- 7 Arrange half the peaches in sundae glasses and top with a scoop of ice cream in each.
- 8 Drizzle over a little sauce and sprinkle with a few nuts.
- 9 Top with the rest of the peaches, two scoops of ice cream, more sauce and sprinkle over more nuts.
- 10 Finish with the whipped cream and two peach slices per serving.
- 11 Pour over the remaining sauce and sprinkle with the rest of the nuts.
- Average per serving
- Calories 915.0kCal