Crush the garlic cloves.
- 1 Heat the oven to 150°C/130°C fan/gas 2
- 2 Place the kale in a bowl and add the oil
- 3 Using your hands, gently work the oil into the leaves for a minute or two, so they’re lightly and evenly coated
- 4 Add the cumin and a pinch of salt, then toss gently to coat
- 5 Put the kale on baking trays, and spread out in single layers.
- 6 Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the kale is crispy, turning the tray halfway through cooking for an even bake
- 7 Remove from the oven, sprinkle with salt and set aside to cool.
- 8 While the kale is cooking, prepare the dip
- 9 Whisk together the ingredients in a bowl until combined and smooth; chill until ready to serve.