Peel and chop the butternut squash. Slice the garlic cloves. Roughly chop the rosemary leaves. Toast and roughly chop the walnuts. Roughly crumbled the goat's cheese.
- 1 Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5 (170°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Put the squash, garlic and rosemary in a roasting tin and drizzle over the oil. Season and roast for 30-40 minutes, until tender.
- 3 Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes, until just tender. Add the kale for the last 3 minutes of cooking time; drain well and return to the pan.
- 4 Stir the squash mixture, walnuts and goat’s cheese gently through the spaghetti and kale until just combined.
- 5 Divide among 4 serving bowls and top with the chilli flakes, to serve.
Such a tasty, simple dish to make on a week day. Really enjoyed by the family.
This is a great recipe ... Even mum said ‘this is better than tomato sauce on pasta!’ I added chickpeas to bulk it up, and it certainly worked ... VERY delicious, will put it on our weekly menu!
Delicious recipe. Easy to follow and satisfying. Looks great dished up too which is always a bonus. Would recommend opting for a more full-flavour Goats Cheese than a delicate one and don't be shy with the black pepper.
Excellent, tasty dish which looks like the picture too. Portion sizes perfect, not too little an amount. A full flavoured goats cheese is best as brings out the flavours more
Lovely recipe. The dish is really colourful and it is a great way to serve kale. Have added it to my favourites! ❤️
Absolutely delicious. Very simple to make but delicious.
Gareth siad 'i could make this'
Kale is the unsung hero of the vegetable kingdom. Great to see a recipe featuring it
Yummy! Was a crowd pleaser!
Not sure about this one - I ate it but my husband didn't really like it. I ended up overcooking the spaghetti as 3 minutes wasn't enough to cook the kale. And the goats cheese I used wasn't strong enough and too soft, so everything went a bit gloopy! The chilli flakes were definitely necessary to give it some flavour. I might try it again and make some tweaks but not in a rush to do so!
- Average per serving
- Calories 458.0kCal