Peel and chop the butternut squash. Slice the garlic cloves. Roughly chop the rosemary leaves. Toast and roughly chop the walnuts. Roughly crumbled the goat's cheese.
- 1 Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5 (170°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Put the squash, garlic and rosemary in a roasting tin and drizzle over the oil. Season and roast for 30-40 minutes, until tender.
- 3 Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes, until just tender. Add the kale for the last 3 minutes of cooking time; drain well and return to the pan.
- 4 Stir the squash mixture, walnuts and goat’s cheese gently through the spaghetti and kale until just combined.
- 5 Divide among 4 serving bowls and top with the chilli flakes, to serve.
Not sure about this one - I ate it but my husband didn't really like it. I ended up overcooking the spaghetti as 3 minutes wasn't enough to cook the kale. And the goats cheese I used wasn't strong enough and too soft, so everything went a bit gloopy! The chilli flakes were definitely necessary to give it some flavour. I might try it again and make some tweaks but not in a rush to do so!
Yummy! Was a crowd pleaser!
Kale is the unsung hero of the vegetable kingdom. Great to see a recipe featuring it
Gareth siad 'i could make this'
Absolutely delicious. Very simple to make but delicious.
Lovely recipe. The dish is really colourful and it is a great way to serve kale. Have added it to my favourites! ❤️
Excellent, tasty dish which looks like the picture too. Portion sizes perfect, not too little an amount. A full flavoured goats cheese is best as brings out the flavours more
Delicious recipe. Easy to follow and satisfying. Looks great dished up too which is always a bonus. Would recommend opting for a more full-flavour Goats Cheese than a delicate one and don't be shy with the black pepper.