Halve the Baby Pak choi. Slice the red chillis. Juice the limes.
- 1 Crush wasabi peas in a pestle and mortar.
- 2 Dust the steak with the chilli powder and set aside
- 3 Stir the wasabi paste and lime juice into the mayonnaise and set aside in a service bowl
- 4 Heat a frying pan over a high heat and brush the steak with a little oil
- 5 Cook the steak to liking then remove and rest. Add the pak choi to the pan to gain a little colour, deglaze with the steak sauce, and drop in the chilli.
- 6 Arrange the pak choi leaves on a long wooden board. Slice the beef then arrange the beef and baby pak choi on the board all with a nice drizzle of the glaze covering them.
- 7 Serve with the wasabi mayonnaise and a sprinkle of the crushed wasabi peas.
Absolutely awesome recipe. So simple yet extremely tasty. Highly recommend :)