Drain and finely chop the Sundelisi tomatoes. Finely chop the basil. Trim, rinse and dry the little gem lettuce leaves. Drain and tear the mozzarella bocconcinis. Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- 1 Thoroughly combine the beef, Sundelisi tomatoes, chopped basil and a grinding of black pepper.
- 2 Divide the mixture into 12, and form into little patties.
- 3 Tear or cut each Parma ham slice into 3 long strips, and wrap a strip round each patty. Drizzle lightly with olive oil to coat.
- 4 Cook the patties on the barbecue – or in a smoking-hot griddle or frying pan – for 2-3 minutes on each side, until browned and cooked through.
- 5 Divide the patties between the little gem leaves, along with a little pesto, torn mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and basil leaves.
Absolutely mouth watering 👅
Burgers very tasty
- Average per serving
- Calories 451.0kCal