Grated zest of 2, juice of all 3 the clementines. Juice the lemons. Sliced into rounds the clementines.
- 1 Make a syrup.
- 2 Combine the caster sugar and 100ml water in a heavy-based pan and place over a high heat.
- 3 Bring the mixture to the boil, then simmer until all the sugar has dissolved.
- 4 Add the clementine zest and the rosemary, then remove from the heat and leave to infuse until it has cooled completely.
- 5 Once cooled, strain into a jug or bowl.
- 6 To make the clemen-tea, combine the tea, clementine juice, lemon juice and 4 tbsp of the syrup in a jug.
- 7 Stir well with plenty of ice.
- 8 Garnish with clementine slices and rosemary sprigs to serve.