Juice the lemons. Finely dice the red onions. Slice the cucumber into ribbons. Peel, stone and cut the avocados into thin wedges.
- 1 Heat oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6 (180°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Cut the bagel in half to make 2 semi-circles, then cut each half into 6 thin slices.
- 3 Lightly brush the slices all over with a little olive oil, arrange on a baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes until lightly golden. Move on to the next step while you wait.
- 4 Meanwhile, put the onion, lemon juice and sugar in a bowl and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- 5 Add the remaining olive oil and mustard, then whisk until combined. Season to taste and set aside.
- 6 To serve, put 2 bagel slices on each plate, top with a small mound of rocket, and scatter over the cucumber ribbons and avocado wedges.
- 7 Flake the trout into large bite-size pieces and divide between the plates. Drizzle of the dressing to serve.
- Average per serving
- Calories 283.0kCal