Finely chop the Greek Olives with Oregano. Chop the fresh thyme. Chop the fresh parsley.
- 1 Heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6 (180°C for fan ovens). Cook the potatoes according to the packet instructions.
- 2 Put the bread in a food processor and pulse to form rough crumbs. Transfer the crumbs to a bowl and stir in the chopped olives, thyme and parsley, then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 3 Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the lamb. Cook over a high heat until browned all over, then transfer to a board. Remove any excess oil with kitchen paper.
- 4 Spread the mustard over the lamb and press the crumb mixture on top. Put the lamb in a small roasting tin and roast for 25 minutes.
- 5 Transfer the lamb to a board and leave to rest for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, cook the beans in boiling salted water for 3 minutes, until just tender.
- 6 Divide the potatoes and beans between 2 plates, then slice the lamb into cutlets to serve.
Very easy and tasty, even if you can't get all the right herbs!
Very nice, tweaked slightly to our taste
Nice and easy