Grate the Parmesan. Finely mince the garlic cloves. Zest the lemons. Chop the parsley. Soften the butter. Break the cauliflowers into small florets. Grate the Parmesan.
- 1 Heat oven to 200C. Place the haddock fillets on a greased baking tray.
- 2 In a bowl, combine 25g parmesan, breadcrumbs, one garlic clove, lemon, parsley, mustard, butter and season to taste. Spread evenly over the top of the haddock pieces. Place in oven and cook for 15-20 mins, or until topping is crisp and the fish cooked through.
- 3 While the fish is cooking, prepare the mash. Place the cauliflower, garlic and milk in a pot, and season with salt and pepper.
- 4 Bring the mix to a boil, then leave to simmer for 10 mins, or until the cauliflower is fork tender. Remove from the heat, and drain – but reserve some of the cooking liquid.
- 5 Transfer cauliflower and garlic to a food processor, along with the olive oil, parmesan and 2-3 tbsps of the milk/cooking liquid. Blitz until smooth and season to taste
- 6 Remove fish from the oven. Add a few spoonfuls of mash onto plates, and place haddock on top. Serve immediately, with a wedge of lemon and green salad.