Dice the white onion. Dice the garlic cloves. Finely chop the mint. Finely chop the flat leaf parsley. Beat the eggs.
And the rest...
- 1 Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7. Heat the vegetable oil in a medium saucepan, then add onion and garlic and cook for 8 minutes until soft.
- 2 Add the Cook With M&S harissa paste and heat for a further 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, then set aside to cool. Stir in the lamb, breadcrumbs, apricots and fresh herbs.
- 3 Lay the pastry on a flat surface and cut it in half lengthways, so you have two longer, thinner rectangles. Split the filling in half and place each portion on to the top third section of each piece of pastry.
- 4 Fold the pastry over to cover the filling and crimp the edge at one side with a fork. Brush all over with egg and sprinkle over a pinch of cinnamon and sea salt.
- 5 Cut into four large sausage rolls (or 8-12 for a party). Bake on a baking tray for around 25 minutes, until the pastry turns golden and is cooked through. Serve with tzatziki on the side.