Finely slice the spring onions.
- 1 Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas mark 6. Peel the skin from both the squash and cut each in half lengthways, removing the seeds.
- 2 Place on a board, cut side down. Score marks along the flesh ever half centimetre, quite deeply, but not so deep that the squash breaks apart.
- 3 Mix together the Cook with M&S rose harissa paste, honey and 3 tbsp of the olive oil. Rub 1 tbsp of the harissa mixture over each squash half, working it into the grooves so it takes on the flavour.
- 4 Place in an ovenproof dish, cut side down. Drizzle with 2 additional tbsp of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cover with tin foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- 5 Take out and remove the foil. Baste the squash using the juices from the tray. Cook without the foil for another 20 minutes, or until the squash is soft and tender (the time may vary based on the size of your squash).
- 6 Remove from the oven, place on a serving dish and drizzle over any remaining harissa mixture. Serve with the crumbled feta and spring onions.
The dish was delicious dish but the sauce burnt to the corners of the roasting tray ruining it!! Served with lemon couscous and green salad.
Did not ruin my tray! Utterly fabulous