Peel and quarter the red onions. Toast the flaked almonds. Mince the garlic cloves.
- 1 Preheat oven to 190C. In a bowl, combine the harissa paste, a pinch of salt and 1 tbsp olive oil. Add the chicken thighs and red onion, and combine until evenly coated.
- 2 Place chicken and onions in a roasting dish, transfer to the oven and cook for 30 mins. Remove from the oven, and add the tenderstem broccoli to the dish (nestled between the pieces of chicken).
- 3 Return to the oven and cook altogether for another 15 mins, or until the broccoli is fork tender and chicken is cooked through.
- 4 While the chicken is cooking, prepare the tahini sauce; combine the sauce ingredients in a bowl until smooth and well combined. Set aside.
- 5 Remove chicken/vegetable dish from the oven. Dollop tahini sauce over the top, and finish with toasted almonds. Serve immediately.