Juice the limes. Plus 1 tbsp vinegar from the jar of the pickled jalapeno chillies. Finely grate the garlic cloves. Deseed and dice the tomatoes. Very finely dice the red onions. Chop the fresh coriander.
- 1 Halve, stone and peel the avocados, roughly chop the flesh and put in a medium bowl.
- 2 Add the juice from 1½ limes, the vinegar from the jalapeños, garlic, some black pepper and about 1 tsp sea salt.
- 3 Roughly mash with a potato masher or fork, retaining a little texture.
- 4 Taste, then add more lime juice, salt or vinegar from the jalapeños if needed.
- 5 Finely chop the jalapeños and stir into the avocado with the chopped tomato, onion and coriander.
- 6 Serve with tortilla chips.
After making this guacamole I am never going back to buying it from the shop again. So easy to make! Can't stop making it.
Yumtastic. Great recipe.