Dice the red onions. Stem, halve and pit the cherries.
For the Chops
- 1 Place the chops on a foil lined grill pan.
- 2 Mix together the oil, honey and cinnamon. Season with a little salt and pepper and brush over each chop.
- 3 Heat the grill to a medium setting and cook the chops for 7- 8 minutes.
- 4 Turn the chops over, brushing with the pan juices.
- 5 Cook for a further 5-7 minutes or until tender.
- 6 Leave in a warm place to rest for 5 minutes.
- 7 Serve the chops drizzled with the hot pan juices and a spoonful of cherry salsa on the side.
For the Salsa
- 8 Pop the diced onion, cherries, orange zest and juice, vinegar and basil in a food processor and pulse a few times so you have a chunky salsa. Or chop by hand.
- 9 Add a pinch of salt and sugar to taste. Cover and set aside.