Slice the courgettes into thin rounds. Zest and juice the lemons. Keep extra whole leaves to serve but tear the handful mint leaves. Chop the dill leaves. Toast the pine nut.
- 1 Toss the courgettes with 1.5 tbsp oil, and cook in batches on a very hot griddle pan for 3-4 mins each side, until well coloured but al dente.
- 2 Put in a bowl; season.
- 3 Mix 1 tbsp oil with the lemon juice, mint and chilli.
- 4 Toss through the courgettes. Cover and marinate for 30 mins.
- 5 Meanwhile, combine the ricotta, dill and lemon zest, and season with salt.
- 6 Put the courgettes in a serving dish and dot with the ricotta mixture.
- 7 Scatter over the pine nuts, mint leaves, rocket and extra chilli flakes, and drizzle with the remaining oil. Serve with rocket leaves.