Slice the courgettes into thin rounds. Zest and juice the lemons. Keep extra whole leaves to serve but tear the handful mint leaves. Chop the dill leaves. Toast the pine nut.
- 1 Toss the courgettes with 1.5 tbsp oil, and cook in batches on a very hot griddle pan for 3-4 mins each side, until well coloured but al dente.
- 2 Put in a bowl; season.
- 3 Mix 1 tbsp oil with the lemon juice, mint and chilli.
- 4 Toss through the courgettes. Cover and marinate for 30 mins.
- 5 Meanwhile, combine the ricotta, dill and lemon zest, and season with salt.
- 6 Put the courgettes in a serving dish and dot with the ricotta mixture.
- 7 Scatter over the pine nuts, mint leaves, rocket and extra chilli flakes, and drizzle with the remaining oil. Serve with rocket leaves.
Great healthy recipe, easy to make, flavorful and light. I used cottage cheese instead of ricotta, dusted the courgette with some cinnamon and it was a yum, definitely a keeper.
Lovely light summery recipe and a great way to use up the yellow and green courgettes from my garden. I had it with some crusty ciabatta to soak up the marinade.
- Average per serving
- Calories 316.0kCal