Cube the unsalted butter.
- 1 Whizz the egg yolks, lemon juice and a pinch of salt in a food processor for 30 seconds.
- 2 Gently heat the butter until foaming. Move on to the next step while you wait.
- 3 Meanwhile, heat the griddle to piping hot.
- 4 Slowly pour the butter over the eggs, with the food processor motor still running, until the sauce thickens.
- 5 Add extra lemon juice to taste.
- 6 Brush the asparagus spears with olive oil and griddle for 1-2 minutes each side.
- 7 Drizzle with the hollandaise sauce.
- Average per serving
- Calories 570.0kCal