Cut the courgettes in half and slice them lengthways into 5mm strips. Thinly slice the aubergines into rounds. Juice the lemons. Chop the fresh dill. Drain the kalamata olives. Drain and chop the roasted peppers in extra virgin oil with rosemary. Chop the vine-ripened Tomalini tomatoes into 8 pieces per tomato. Dice the small red onions.
- 1 Heat a griddle pan until hot. Brush the courgettes and aubergine with a little of the oil and cook on the griddle for 5-7 minutes, turning halfway, until tender (do this in batches). Remove from the griddle and put in a bowl.
- 2 Whisk together the remaining oil, lemon juice, oregano and dill.
- 3 Season with black pepper, then pour over the vegetables. Leave to cool.
- 4 Arrange the vegetables on a platter, reserving any leftover dressing.
- 5 Lightly toss through the rocket, then scatter over the olives, cheese, peppers, tomatoes and onion.
- 6 Drizzle with the reserved dressing, and serve with crusty bread.