Juice the lemons.
- 1 Fill a small pan with boiling water and leave to come to a boil. Once boiling, lower your eggs in slowly (this will prevent them from cracking) and boil for 6.5 minutes.
- 2 Meanwhile, starting at the top of your avocado, slice in half lengthwise around the stone. Twist the two halves apart to expose the stone. Carefully tap your knife firmly onto the stone to lodge it in slightly and then twist the knife to remove the stone.
- 3 Scoop out the flesh and pop into a bowl, cut the lemon in half and squeeze it over the avocados. With the back of a fork, lightly mash the avocado. Season with a little salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
- 4 Once your eggs are done remove from the heat and run under cold water.
- 5 Toast your bread and once golden rub the tomato flesh into the toast, giving it a good squeeze as you go, eventually discarding the skin.
- 6 Peel your eggs and break them up a little with a fork. Drizzle over a little oil and season
- 7 Spread the avocado over the tomato toast, top with the egg and serve.
This is good. But you definitely don't need all that lemon.
- Average per serving
- Calories 334.0kCal