Roughly chop the dried apricot. Chop the apple.
- 1 Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/gas 2 (130°C for fan ovens). Mix together the oil and maple syrup in a large bowl.
- 2 Stir in the muesli and seeds and mix well. Tip the mixture on to a large baking sheet and spread it out evenly in a fairly thin layer. Bake for 15 minutes.
- 3 Add the cranberries and apricots to the tray and mix well. Bake for a further 15 minutes.
- 4 Remove from the oven and leave to cool, then break into pieces.
- 5 Divide half the fruit between four serving glasses. Top with half the yogurt, then sprinkle 2 tbsp of the granola into each glass (this leaves enough granola for 8 further servings).
- 6 Spoon on the remaining yogurt and arrange the rest of the fruit on top. Sprinkle with a little more granola and serve.
Great granola recipe. Enjoyed the super mix of healthy ingredients. Not over sweet. Note to KATE and DEBBIE....read step 5 in recipe!
Looks super yummy😋😋😋
Looks great just like every M&S recipes do😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
Great way to kick start a healthy eating program. Made this, this morning and I'm stuffed. Ready to start the day. I agree though, that you don't need this much muesli. Also I adapted the recipe. I bought a prepared bag "trail" mix of seeds and fruit (Tesco) saves time in chopping and cheaper than buying the apricots, pumpkin seeds and cranberrys separately.
I'd say you're right Debbie, just made this myself and 300g of muesli for four servings is way too much! I haven't tried it but I reckon you only need between 100-125g of muesli for four :(
I Wanted a nice healthy and fruity breakfast in January. The recipe was very easy to make and it tasted gorgeous. I will definitely make it again. 😀
Made this today ..... 300g of muesli seemed way too much wondering if measurements are correct !!!???
Hi there, great recipe, going to make that for my good lady and myself,,was just wondering, think it would be great if you could put the fat content etc included in the info Just gives an idea what we're eating Kind regards Colin