Melt the butter. Crush the gluten-free cheese crackers. Snip the fresh chive. Crumble the Stilton.
- 1 Heat oven to 170°C/150°C fan/gas 3 ½.
- 2 Line the base of a 20cm non-stick deep springform cake tin with baking parchment.
- 3 Combine the melted butter and cracker crumbs, spoon into the tin and spread in an even layer, using the back of a spoon.
- 4 Bake for 5 minutes, then remove and set aside while you make the filling.
- 5 Tip the cranberries, port and sugar into a medium saucepan and heat until the mixture bubbles.
- 6 Cook on a medium heat for 5-6 minutes, until the fruit is just starting to burst and release its juice.
- 7 Set aside.
- 8 Using an electric hand mixer, whisk together the cream cheese and eggs with some salt and pepper for 1-2 minutes, until smooth.
- 9 Fold in the chives and two-thirds of the Stilton.
- 10 Spread two-thirds of the cranberries onto the cracker base in an even layer, then pour on the cheese filling.
- 11 Finish with the remaining Stilton.
- 12 Bake for 40 minutes, until just set with a slight wobble in the centre.
- 13 Allow to cool on a wire rack, then transfer to the fridge to cool completely for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- 14 The cheesecake can be made up to 3 days in advance and kept chilled.
- 15 When ready to serve, release from the tin, slide off the base and put the cheesecake onto a serving plate.
- 16 Top with the remaining cranberries.
- Average per serving
- Calories 545.0kCal