Cut the Cook With M&S butternut squash slices into bite-sized chunks. Finely chop the garlic cloves. Quarter the chestnut mushrooms. Evenly slice the medium leeks. Cook according to packet instructions the Cook With M&S Herby baby potatoes. Cook according to packet instructions the kale. Finely chop the fresh rosemary.
And the rest...
- 1 Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- 2 Drizzle the squash with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, 1 clove of garlic and half the chopped rosemary. Toss together so the squash is coated, and roast for 25 minutes, until caramelised. Turn halfway for even cooking.
- 3 Meanwhile, over high heat, melt half the butter and add the mushrooms, season with salt and pepper and fry for 5 minutes softened, and have taken on colour. Remove from the pan.
- 4 Turn the heat down to a medium, add the remaining butter, garlic and rosemary. Add the chopped leeks and fry for 10 minutes until they have softened down. Return the mushrooms to the pan, stir in the mustard and 100ml of water.
- 5 Add the cooked squash, reduce the heat to low and stir in the crème fraîche until the consistently is creamy and check the seasoning to taste.
- 6 Transfer to an ovenproof dish (32cm x 20cm), cover with the pastry. Prick several times in the centre with a knife, brush the pastry with milk or egg wash.
- 7 If you like, you can drizzle olive oil over sprigs of rosemary, and insert these into the pastry topping for extra flavour.
- 8 Cook for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown on top. Allow to cool slightly before serving with the herby baby potatoes and kale.