Quarter the baby potatoes. Cut the broccoli into florets. Thinly slice the red onions. Half and slice the cucumber. Peel and julienne the carrots. Cut the limes into wedges. Slice at an angle the spring onions.
- 1 Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6.
- 2 Drain and rinse the chickpeas and spread them out on a baking tray.
- 3 Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 20-30 minutes, until golden.
- 4 Meanwhile, boil the potatoes for 15 minutes, until cooked through.
- 5 Drain, reserving the cooking water in another pan.
- 6 Add the broccoli and beans to the hot water, and simmer for 3-4 minutes; drain.
- 7 While the potatoes are cooking, make the crispy red onions.
- 8 Pour sunflower oil into a medium saucepan to a depth of about 1cm, and warm over a medium heat.
- 9 Add the red onion and fry for 2-3 minutes or until crisp.
- 10 Lift out of the oil and drain on kitchen paper.
- 11 On a platter, arrange the potatoes, broccoli, green beans, cucumber, carrots, chickpeas, onions and lime.
- 12 Serve the satay sauce alongside for dipping, topped with the spring onion and a little chilli powder.