Stone the cherries. Halve the vanilla pods. Remove the crusts from the stale white bread.
- 1 Put the peaches in a heatproof bowl and pour over boiling water to cover. Set aside for 2 minutes, then drain and peel the skins. Remove the stones, then cut each into 8 slices.
- 2 Put the peaches, cherries and half the raspberries in a saucepan with the sugar, vanilla pod and 3 tbsp water. Heat gently until the sugar has dissolved, then simmer for 1 minute.
- 3 Remove from the heat and stir in the remaining raspberries. Remove the vanilla pod.
- 4 Take 4 x 200ml teacups and cut 4 circles of bread the same size as the top of the cups. Use the remaining bread to line the cups, ensuring there are no gaps.
- 5 Spoon in the fruit and juices, and top with the bread circles. Press down gently and cover with clingfilm.
- 6 Place a saucer on top of each and sit a small weight on top. Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or preferably overnight.
- 7 To serve, carefully run a round-bladed knife around the edge. Invert the puddings on to small plates and serve each with 1 tbsp of with clotted cream.
Looks great sure it will be like every M&S recipe
- Average per serving
- Calories 415.0kCal